Research and development expenditures increased 59% compared to the first quarter of fiscal 1994, and the company established an R&D laboratory in California focused on the development of software for digital home communication terminals.
What does DHCT stand for?
DHCT stands for Digital Home Communication Terminal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DHCT
- Department of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Division of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Division of Housing and Community Renewal (New York; aka Department of Housing and Community Renewal)
- Danish HIV Cohort Study (Danish National Hospital Registry)
- Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services (Australia)
- Department of Health and Community Services (various locations)
- Department of Health Care Services (California)
- Disability Housing and Community Services (Canberra, Australia)
- District Heating and Cooling System
- Division of Health Care Services (Alaska)
- Dearborn Heights Civic Theatre (Michigan)
- Digital Hypothermic Challenge Testing
- Dorset HealthCare Trust (UK)
- Division for Health Care Technology Assessment (International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering)
- Deere Harvester Credit Union
- Dental Health Care Worker
- Dahod (Railway Station, Indian)
- Damon Hart Davis (UK)
- Darren Handley Designs (surfboards)
- Daytona Harley-Davidson (Ormond Beach, Florida)
- Deadline Hollywood Daily (online gossip column)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The test setup consisted of a DNCS, which had a series of Digital Home Communication Terminals (DHCT) or digital set-top boxes in it.
PowerTV's parent company) as the standard OS for their next generation of digital home communication terminals (DHCTs).
The PowerTV version of CodeWarrior will run on all Apple Macintosh and MacOS-compatible systems and will output code for the embedded PowerPC CPU used in the Scientific-Atlanta Digital Home Communication Terminal ("DHCT").