Making it the ideal digital ground glass - large enough for visual work and small and light enough to carry around in the backpack.
What does DGND stand for?
DGND stands for Digital Ground
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DGND
We have 1 other meaning of DGND in our Acronym Attic
- Delayed Gamma Neutron Activation Analysis (bone calcium measurement test)
- Delayed-Gamma Neutron Activation Facility (Brookhaven National Laboratory; Upton, NY)
- Dynamic Group Number Assignment
- Delayed Gamma-Ray Neutron Activation Analysis
- Deposit Guaranty National Bank
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen eV (German: German Sustainable Building Council)
- Downers Grove National Bank (Downers Grove, IL)
- Detailed Guidance Notes for Charities (tax laws; UK)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Neurochirurgie eV (German Society for Neurosurgery)
- Digi Neo and ClassicBoard PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Driver (computing)
- Director General Naval Design (Indian Navy)
- De Gustibus Non Disputandum Est (Latin: the tastes is not a thing to discuss)
- De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum (Latin: there's no accounting for tastes)
- Direction de la Gestion Nationale des Fréquences (French: Directorate of National Frequency Management)
- Diguang International Development Co., Ltd. (China)
- Discontinuous Galerkin Non-Hydrostatic (joint project)
- Dumfriesshire & Galloway Natural History and Antiquarian Society (est. 1862; UK)
- Downers Grove North High School (Downers Grove, IL)
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Neurointensiv-und Notfallmedizin (German: German Society for Neuro-Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 ( ANI ): A non-profit social welfare organization, Americans for Prosperity, the Tea Party-aligned group partly funded by billionaire Koch brothers, is building a 'state-of-the-art' digital ground operation in Ohio and other vital battleground states to spread its anti-Obama message to voters.
For the past several years, a capability has existed within both the Army and the Air Force that would allow the Army's digital ground common operational picture (COP) to be viewed inside the cockpit of the Air Force's A-10C fighter aircraft.
It also manufactures a variety of solid-state digital ground control stations (GCSs), including the next-generation Advanced Cockpit GCS, and provides pilot training and support services for UAS field operations.
Chosen for "best" awards were papers in the fields of CAD, tools, and test; they deal, respectively, with digital ground bounce reduction by phase modulation of the clock; poor man's TBR--a simple model reduction scheme; and wrapper design for testintg IP cores with multiple clock domains.
As shown in FIGURE 1a, there is a separation between the analog and digital ground planes, appearing as an L-or S-shaped figure, with traces crossing that separation.
AVATAR breaks new digital ground with iTunes Extras Special Edition.
The objective of having a proper ground plane is to help ensure the PCB ground is as short as possible to the ICT system's digital ground during digital test, to minimize ground loop, as well as ensure that the signal wire stays closer to the ground to minimize crosstalk.