0 will also come bundled with CFS, the Cryptographic File System, while turnkey cluster offerings will have options for digitally signed mail and system files using GNU Privacy Guard (GPG), a full public/private keypair digital encryption system.
What does DES stand for?
DES stands for Digital Encryption System(s)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DES
We have 367 other meanings of DES in our Acronym Attic
- Dietary Energy Supply (Refers to number of calories consumed daily per person)
- Differential Evolution Strategy
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Digital Echo Suppressor
- Digital Education Services (various organizations)
- Digital Electronic Signal
- Digital Electronic Switch
- Digital Electronics Sub-System
- Digital Elevation Model
- Digital Enterprise Solutions (China)
- Digital Extend Signal
- Diploma in English Studies
- Diplôme d'Etudes Secondaires (French: High School Diploma; Canada)
- Diplôme d'Études Spécialisées (French: Higher Education)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Supérieures (French: Higher Education Diploma)
- Direct Educational Services, Ltd. (UK)
- Direction des établissements de Santé (French; Senegal)
- Director of Emergency Services
- Directorate of Emergency Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tutarus(TM) Corporation, the creator of Secure Random Key (SRK) Technology, a state-of-the-art digital encryption system, is pleased to announce the official certification of its two Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL), Trakron and SRKCrypto, for compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2 Certification from NIST.
New options for the 2975 radio test set include: -- Advanced Encryption System (AES) Option: Includes support for higher security features as well as continued support for the current Digital Encryption System (DES) Type III used in existing P25 systems.