com)-- Trilithic, the experts in digital Emergency Alert Systems, introduces the new EASyCAP[TM] Software and EASyCAP[TM] Integrated Server solution for supporting IPAWS-CAP on EASyPLUS[TM], EASyCAST[TM] and EASyIPTV[TM] systems.
What does DEAS stand for?
DEAS stands for Digital Emergency Alert System (cooperative effort of FEMA and the Association of Public Television Stations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEAS
We have 12 other meanings of DEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Drop Everything And Run
- Decision Tree for Exploration Application of Remote Sensing by Dekker and Dams
- Department of Defense (DoD) Emergency Authorities Retrieval and Analysis System (US DoD)
- Describe Express Assert Reinforce/Reward Mindful Appear Negotiate (interpersonal effectiveness, Linehan)
- Dietary Evaluation and Attenuation of Relative Risk
- Detroit Exposure Aerosol Research Study (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Disney Emergency Amateur Radio Service (Anaheim, CA and Orlando, FL)
- Distance Education Aptitude and Readiness Scale (self-assessment)
- Data Entry Aboard Ship
- Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (various locations)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Aide Soignant (French: Qualification for Caregiver)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Assistante Sociale (French)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Artistiques Specialisées (French: Diploma of Artistic Specialty Studies)
- Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences (Australia)
- Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Harvard University)
- Double Entry Accounting System
- Distance Education Association of Southern Africa (RSA)
- DNA Enrichment by Allele-Specific Hybridization
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Assistant de Service Social (French: State Diploma of Social Service Assistant; professional certification)
- Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences (University of South Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Trilithic, the experts in digital Emergency Alert Systems and Statmon Technologies, a leading broadcast infrastructure technology management and solution provider, announced today a partnership to integrate Trilithic's EASyCAST(TM) Emergency Alert System with Statmon's Axess management solution.
Built on RGB's widely-deployed, field-proven technology, RGB's newest Broadcast Network Processor--the BNP3xr--uniquely supports grooming, statistical multiplexing, transrating, digital ad and overlay insertion, digital emergency alert system (EAS) notification, operator messaging and program substitution.
264 video format, which is rapidly gaining in importance in international markets, as well as the addition of digital Emergency Alert System (EAS) capabilities.
Trilithic is a leading provider of digital Emergency Alert System management solutions and other communications technology for cable, broadcast, IPTV, RF and wireless markets around the world.
Pilot Project Will Use Public Television's Digital Infrastructure to Enhance the Delivery System for Presidential Alerts and Warnings WASHINGTON, July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- The Association of Public Television Stations (APTS) and the Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) today tested Phase Two of its Digital Emergency Alert System (DEAS).
T-Mobile, along with other wireless carriers, also recently partnered with DHS's Federal Emergency Management Agency on a pilot program called the Digital Emergency Alert System (EAS) to test what capabilities may be available to the federal government via commercial wireless networks to augment existing EAS capabilities.
Lawson will discuss the Digital Emergency Alert System (DEAS) National Capital Region Pilot -- a successful project between APTS and the Department of Homeland Security using digital technology to improve America's alert and warning system.