Honeywell will be supplying Air Works with a variety of products for Gulfstream and Dassault aircraft including, but not limited to: * Fuel Pumps * Full Authority Digital Electronic Controls * Digital Electronic Engine Control * Display Units * Navigation and Guidance Units * Enhanced Grounded Proximity Warning Units * Various modules for our integrated avionics systems As an authorized Honeywell Service Center, Air Works will have the capability to support Falcon 2000, Falcon 900 and Falcon F7X aircraft as well as Gulfstream GIV, GV, G450, and G550 aircraft.
What does DEEC stand for?
DEEC stands for Digital Electronic Engine Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEEC
We have 10 other meanings of DEEC in our Acronym Attic
- Disjoint Eager Execution
- Divisão de Eletroquimica e Eletroanalitica (Portugese)
- DoD (Department of Defense) Enterprise Email
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Apparatus
- Diplôme d'Etude en Architecture (French: Diploma in Architecture)
- Devon Energy Efficiency Advice Centre (UK)
- Division of Environmental and Evolutionary Biology (University of Glasgow; Scotland, UK)
- Data Engineering Issues in E-Commerce (workshop)
- Dealer Electronic Excellence Community
- Department of Early Education and Care (various locations)
- Diplôme Européen d'Etudes Commerciales (French: European Diploma of Commercial Studies)
- Direct-Expansion Extrusion-Cooking
- Direction de l'Environnement et des Établissements Classés (French: Directorate of Environment and Classified Establishments; Senegal)
- Duty Exemption Entitlement Certificate
- Department of Energy Engineering and Environmental Control (Portugal)
- Diplôme Européen d'Etudes Commerciales d'Attaché de Direction (French business degree)
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Data Engineering Issues in E-Commerce and Services
- Digital Electronic Engine Control System
- Discover Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (university department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This complication in hydro-mechanical controls mandated the introduction of supervisory electronics and led to today's digital electronic controls, including Full Authority Digital Electronic Engine Control (FADEC) systems.
The TFE731-50R utilizes an N1 Digital Electronic Engine Control with hydromechanical backup, single-crystal blade material in the high-pressure and first stage low-pressure turbines as well as improved vane and blade cooling effectiveness.