He was the first Chairman of the State of Florida's Digital Divide Council and has continuously received prestigious community, business, political and civic organizations' awards.
What does DDC stand for?
DDC stands for Digital Divide Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDC
We have 318 other meanings of DDC in our Acronym Attic
- Dewey Decimal Classification
- Diamond Dealer Club
- Dideoxycytosine (antiviral drug)
- Diebold Direct Connection
- Diecasting Development Council
- Difícil de Creer (Spanish: Hard to Believe; TV show; Mexico)
- Digital Data Cell (NASA)
- Digital Data Computer
- Digital Data Control
- Digital Distribution Channel (software)
- Digital Documentation Center (various universities)
- Digital Downconverter
- Digital Dynamic Convergence
- Digital to Digital Converter
- Diluted Dynamic Clean (semiconductors)
- Direct Design Cost
- Direct Dialing Call
- Direct Digital Chirp
- Direct Digital Control
- Direction du Développement Culturel (French: Directorate of Cultural Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Digital Divide Council The Digital Divide Council was created by Governor Jeb Bush and the Florida Legislature in 2001.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- As Florida's seniors access the Internet in growing numbers due to the state's ITFlorida and Digital Divide Council initiatives, the Dignity Memorial Smart & Safe Seniors program offers supportive on-line safety tips from its website, http://www.