Both transceivers implement the SFF-8472 Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers, which Picolight has supported in its product line since March 2002.
What does DDMI stand for?
DDMI stands for Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface (networking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDMI
We have 3 other meanings of DDMI in our Acronym Attic
- Damon Dash Music Group (music company)
- District Disaster Management Group (Queensland, Australia)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (Clinique)
- Department of Developmental and Mental Health Services (Vermont)
- David Davies Memorial Institute of International Studies (Aberystwyth, UK)
- Dents du Midi Immobilier (Swiss real estate)
- Deputy Director of Military Intelligence
- Developmental Disability Mental Illness
- Diavik Diamond Mines Incorporated
- Diffuse Dermal Mast Cell Infiltration (dermatology)
- Discovery and Dependency Mapping Inventory
- Data Definition Markup Language (computing)
- Display Driver Management Layer
- Document Definition Markup Language (variant of eXtensible markup language, XML)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (skin care)
- Drunk Dial Me Later
- Dynamic Data Modeling Library (programming)
- Duration-Dependent Multistate Life Table Model
- Direct Digital Mix Mastering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infineon's iSFP transceiver modules provide an enhanced Digital Diagnostics Monitoring Interface that allows real-time access to such operating parameters as laser bias current, transmitted optical power, received optical power, internal transceiver temperature and supply voltage.