But kids growing up in this online environment also need protection from the dangers that can lurk in cyberspace welcomed the bill, saying "young people are targets of a powerful digital data collection system, tracking them wherever they are -- on mobile phones, social networks, playing games, or browsing the Web.
What does DDCS stand for?
DDCS stands for Digital Data Collection System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DDCS
We have 24 other meanings of DDCS in our Acronym Attic
- Default Domain Controllers Policy
- Department of Defense Claimant Program
- Diarrhoeal Diseases Control Programme (World Health Organization)
- Direct Digital Color Proofing
- Directory of Degree and Certificate Programs (English language teaching)
- Drug Delivery Companies Report
- Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (United Arab Emirates)
- Dynamic Datacenter to Be Cloud Ready (technology initiative; various companies)
- Data Distribution and Command System
- Dewey Decimal Classification System (book categorization)
- Digital Data Communications Set
- Distributed Database Connection Services (IBM)
- Distributed Drive Communication System
- Drug Development Consulting Services (multiple locations)
- Distributed Database Connection Services /2
- Directions Départementales de la Cohésion Sociale et de la Protection des Populations (French: Departmental Directorate of Social Cohesion and Protection of Populations)
- Darkest Desires Central Texas (San Antonio, TX)
- Defense Distribution Depot Corpus Christi (Texas)
- Digit-Digit Copying Test
- Direction du Développement et de la Coopération Technique (French: Directorate of Development and Technical Cooperation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concrete-Traker works with ADMET manufactured digital data collection systems, which includes testing machines from Forney, Testmark, ELE Soiltest and others.
is an engineering firm dedicated to the design and marketing of small, hand-held, battery-operated, digital data collection systems for the sporting goods market.