Notes to editors: About 5ATI primary flight integrated displays Using AMLCD technology, combined with built-in analogue signal and digital data bus interfacing, Smiths has incorporated the EFIS functionality into a single 5ATI instrument.
What does DDB stand for?
DDB stands for Digital Data Bus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDB
We have 82 other meanings of DDB in our Acronym Attic
- Darkness Dear Boy (band)
- De Delftse Bedrijvendagen (Delft University of Technology career fair)
- Deaf, Dumb and Blind
- Deep-Discount Bond
- Den Danske Bank (Denmark)
- Dependency Directed Backtracking (tree search algorithms)
- Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek (German: German Digital Library)
- Deutscher Diabetiker Bund (German diabetes organization)
- Device Dependent Bitmap
- Digital Data Buffer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current automotive LANs use optical devices that conform to the 10Mbps Digital Data Bus or the 50Mbps Media Oriented System Transport (MOST).
This step in More-Electric Aircraft design involves incorporating some electronics in each of the engine actuators and connecting them via a digital data bus to the network of nodes located around the engine.