Both companies will work together to identify wideband (3/1) and broadband (3/3) applications for the Tellabs TITAN 5500 digital cross connect system with customers considering the deployment of Northern Telecom's FiberWorld networks.
What does DXC stand for?
DXC stands for Digital Cross Connect
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DXC
We have 1 other meaning of DXC in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (radiology)
- Dual XLR (External Line Return) Adapter (BeachTek, Inc.)
- Distributed Indexed Access Method
- Daniel X. Brack (musician)
- Data Exchange Binary (computing)
- Data Exchange Broadcast
- Drawing Interchange Binary (File Name Extension)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Dubai International Airport (Airport Code)
- DXpeditioning Behind the Scenes (book)
- Data Exchange Control
- Drop Cross-Connect Card
- DX Century Club (Amateur Radio operating award)
- Digital Extreme Definition (audio encoding scheme)
- Direct Extension Dialing
- DataChannel XML Development Environment
- Digital EXtra Device Port
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan (Walt Disney World)
- Data Exchange (Network Systems Group communications interface host for Hyperchannel)
- Deus Vox Encounters (gaming guild)
- Dixie Excursions
Samples in periodicals archive:
PMC-Sierra (NASDAQ:PMCS) today announced the production release of the CHESS(TM) III and CHESS(TM) Wideband chip sets for next-generation Multi Service Provisioning Platforms (MSPPs) and digital cross connects.
Good product photo opportunity of a TITAN 5500 digital cross connect system interfacing with a Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (FLM) 150 multiplexer at Tellabs' booth 845.
Lightscape Networks' XDM solution is a pioneering, next-generation optical networking platform featuring powerful digital cross connects (DXC), flexible ADM operating systems and high-capacity WDM (Wavelength Division Multiplexing) within a single device.
Note to Editors: Two Diagrams, "A Quad Port Digital Cross Connect Application" and "Titan 19244 Overview," relating to this news release are available online at www.
By deploying the OSX-6000, carriers can reduce capital costs by two-thirds over legacy Digital Cross Connect Systems (DCS).
This year, Astral Point was the first metro vendor to announce an integrated 3:1:0 digital cross connect, the first to provide an integrated DWDM solution, the first to ship a metro optical product and the first to announce contracts with major metro players such as Time Warner Telecom (NASDAQ: TWTC) and Advanced Telcom Group.
This network-wide distributed digital cross connect is innovative in meeting those needs and should also allow carriers to scale their networks more effectively than with a centralized system.