Prior to working at Trapeze Networks, van Veenendaal was vice president of EMEA sales at Extreme Networks and also held sales positions at US Robotics, Gandalf, Digital Communications Associates and Wang.
What does DCA stand for?
DCA stands for Digital Communications Associates
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCA
We have 356 other meanings of DCA in our Acronym Attic
- Di-electric Ceramic Antenna
- Diagnostic Connector Assembly (connector)
- Diamond Construction Association (Japan)
- Diamond Council of America
- Diario de Centro América (Guatemala news paper)
- Dichloroacetylene (CAS Number 7572-29-4)
- Digaredoo Club of America
- Digital Channel Allocation (transportation)
- Digital Command Assembly
- Digital Communications Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to joining IVP, Melanie held senior finance positions at NetResults Corporation, Objectivity, Cohesive Network Corporation and Digital Communications Associates.
Before joining EarthLink, Garry served as CEO of Digital Communications Associates, Inc.
Attachmate Corporation and Digital Communications Associates, Inc.
Before joining EarthLink, he served as president and CEO of Digital Communications Associates, Inc.
From 1987 to 1995, she was with Digital Communications Associates, Inc.
Other organisations where he has held senior level positions include Hayes Microcomputer Products, General Datacomm Industries, Digital Communications Associates and Avatar Technologies.
Peede successfully launched products worldwide acquired as a result of the merger between Attachmate and Digital Communications Associates (DCA).