Reverse Stock Split and New Ticker Occurs Today, July 13, 2009 NEW YORK and SHENZHEN, China, July 13 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Digital Communication Group (BULLETIN BOARD: CHID) , a manufacturer of battery components in China, undergoes its previously announced 10-for-1 reverse stock split today, Monday, July 13, 2009.
What does DCOM stand for?
DCOM stands for Digital Communication (course title)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCOM
We have 18 other meanings of DCOM in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Commission Officer Indoctrination Course (Newport, RI)
- District of Columbia Office of the Inspector General
- Democratic Control of Internal Security (working group; Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces)
- Deliverance Church of Jesus (Forest Park, GA)
- Diagnostic Clinic of Longview (Longview, TX)
- Doesn't Count on Location (showbusiness slang)
- Data Center Operations Manager (various organizations)
- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harrogate, TN)
- Department of Command
- Deputy Commander
- Disney Channel Original Movie
- Distributed Component Object Model (Microsoft)
- District Committee on Ministry
- District Committee on Ordained Ministry
- Division of Coastal and Ocean Management (Alaska)
- Doctor of Commerce
- DuPree College of Management (Georgia Tech)
- Distributed Component Object Model - Miniature Interoperable Data Link
- Deputy Commander ACE Rapid Reaction Corps
- Dial Central Office Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A completely self-sustaining unit, his BOC had voice and digital communications with the II Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF), Regimental Combat Team-7 (RCT-7) and his own higher echelons from the battalion to division levels.
Now with the new micro-cellular technology, the digital communication system allows for wired and wireless data, and video information to get to the receiver within less than a second (time equivalent to a blink of an eye).
DRI) (NASDAQ:TBUS), a digital communications technology leader in the transportation, law enforcement, and security industries, announced today that its Digital Recorders division and TwinVision na, Inc.
The Master Gunnery Team started conducting digital communications checks during weekly battalion motor stables.
14, 1994, American Digital Communications assigned its rights under asset purchase agreements previously consummated with two Reno, Nevada SMR's to Nextel Communications Inc.
Market Sectors Expert Frost & Sullivan analysts thoroughly examine the following technology sectors in this research: - Digital communication and digital storage - Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) - Space and satellite communication - Modems - Wireless communication - CD-ROM - Memory devices Technologies The following technologies are covered in this research: - Forward Error Correction Technology: This is an error correction technique, which involves the addition of extra information (also called check bits) to the data.
These characters are now set to enter internet-based personal digital communication for the very first time, thanks to ComBOTS high quality graphics and animations.