Nasdaq:SYMM), today announced the newest upgrade to its Digital Clock Distributor (DCD) product line.
What does DCD stand for?
DCD stands for Digital Clock Distributor (Telecom Solutions)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCD
We have 195 other meanings of DCD in our Acronym Attic
- Design Control Drawing
- Desired Completion Date
- Development Co-operation Directorate (various organizations)
- Development Communication Division (India)
- Developmental Cognitive Disorder
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- DFAS Corporate Database
- Dichotomous Coordinate Descent (algorithm)
- Die Cheerleader Die (band)
- Digital Capture Device
- Digital Communications Dispatcher (police)
- Digital Conference Director
- Digital Content Distribution (computing)
- Diploma of Company Direction (UK)
- Direction de la Coopération pour le Développement (French: Directorate of Development Cooperation)
- Director of Corporate Development (various companies)
- Directorate of Combat Developments (now Concepts and Requirements Directorate)
- Discharge Control Desk
- Disease Control Division (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Tellium is partnering with Symmetricom and using the proven Digital Clock Distributor line for a quick and cost-effective solution to its optical switch synchronization needs.
These systems include Symmetricom's TimeSource (TM) 2500, 2700, 3000, 3100, 3500, 3600 as well as its 55300 and Digital Clock Distributor LPR (DCD-LPR) products, all of which incorporate a proprietary solution based on GPS technology to offer operators a unique, cost-effective timing solution.
These components are the Primary Reference Source (PRS) and the Digital Clock Distributor (DCD).
A wide range of Telecom Solutions' synchronization products will be purchased including digital clock distributors, local primary references based on GPS and Loran technology, and synchronization network monitoring and management systems.
A wide range of Telecom Solutions' synchronization products will be purchased, including cesium, rubidium and quartz based digital clock distributors, local primary references based on GPS technology, and synchronization network management systems.