Eastcom has been supplying Motorola GTSS's digital cellular equipment in China since 1995.
What does DCE stand for?
DCE stands for Digital Cellular Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCE
We have 177 other meanings of DCE in our Acronym Attic
- Design Construction Evaluation (USACE)
- Design Consulting Engineering (various companies)
- Destruction, Creation, Evolution (D.C.E. Records; Adleaide Australia)
- Detector Control Electronics
- Diabetes Care and Education
- Dichloroethylene (CAS Number 540-59-0)
- Dictionary of Contemporary English
- Die Casting Engineer (magazine)
- Digital Camera Eyepiece
- Digital Channel Equipment
- Digital Communication Equipment
- Digital Communications Experiment
- Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Directie Coordinatie Emancipatiebeleid (Dutch: Management Coordination Emancipation Policy; Netherlands)
- Directie Cultureel Erfgoed (Dutch: direction for cultural heritage)
- Direction de la Coopération Européenne (French: Directorate for European Cooperation; France and EU)
- Direction du Contre-Espionnage (French: Directorate of Counter-Espionage; Algeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manufactured on an advanced third-generation GaAs HBT process, the RF5198 is designed for use as the final RF amplifier in 3V WCDMA handheld digital cellular equipment in the 1920 to 1980 MHz bands.
Eastcom has been supplying Motorola GTSS digital cellular equipment in China since 1995.
Furthermore, Ericsson is the global industry leader for digital cellular equipment, and has successfully managed to defend its competitive position during a period of rapid market growth.
The quad-band RF3140 is designed for use as the final RF amplifier in single- and multi-band handheld digital cellular equipment (GSM 850/EGSM/DCS/PCS) and other applications in the 824 MHz to 849 MHz, 880 MHz to 915 MHz, 1710 MHz to 1785 MHz and 1850 MHz to 1910 MHz bands.
Lucent Technologies Supplies Digital Cellular Equipment
The RF3146 is designed for use as the final RF amplifier in single- and multi-band GSM, DCS and PCS handheld digital cellular equipment and other applications in the 824 MHz to 849 MHz, 880 MHz to 915 MHz, 1710 MHz to 1785 MHz and 1850 MHz to 1910 MHz bands and is also offered as part of RFMD's POLARIS(TM) TOTAL RADIO(TM) solution.
With the specialized software experience of TCSI, TI will now be able to offer enhanced software, along with silicon and support, to digital cellular equipment manufacturers and customers.