More than 400 businesses entered last year's awards, where Belfastbased scientific digital camera company Andor Technology was crowned Ulster Bank Business Achiever 2010.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Digital Camera Company (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Devon County Council (UK)
- Dhaka City College (Bangladesh)
- Dhaka City Corporation
- Dhaka Commerce College (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Diabetes Care Coordinator
- Diakonia Council of Churches (South Africa)
- Dialogic Communications Corporation
- Diet Cherry Coke (beverage)
- Differential Chain Coding
- Digital Camera Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the digital camera company Axis Communications installed 149 new digital video cameras, as well as digital conversion equipment needed for the existing analog cameras.
Leveraging its consumer and retail marketing expertise, Polaroid is leading the industry in driving digital photography to the mainstream, and is currently the leading digital camera company in the mass merchandising outlets.
DCN is the first digital camera company to provide Shoot-2-Print connectivity technologies, without a personal computer of any type.