Other client features include: - 24-hour-a-day onsite composition and EDGAR services - Digital blueline and printing capabilities - Kitchen, lounge and in-suite showers - Reference library.
What does DBL stand for?
DBL stands for Digital Blueline
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DBL
We have 143 other meanings of DBL in our Acronym Attic
- DeCamp Bus Lines (est. 1870; New Jersey)
- Dedicated Bus Lane (various locations)
- Delt Basketball League (Delta Tau Delta; University of Illinois)
- Design Based Learning (teaching methodology)
- Design Brothers Limited (UK; est. 1995)
- Design-Build-Lease (contracts)
- Development Baseline
- Development beyond Learning (Australia)
- Diamond Baseball League (various locations)
- Diffuse B-Cell Lymphoma (oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brisque Proof DFE also optionally supports Scitex ImProof 750, a digital blueline proofer.