Oxford Digital is an independent company that span out of Sony Corporation's Pro Audio Research Labs, Oxford in June 2006 and which has established itself as an internationally recognized centre of excellence in digital audio signal processing solutions across hardware, firmware and software platforms.
What does DASP stand for?
DASP stands for Digital Audio Signal Processing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DASP
We have 29 other meanings of DASP in our Acronym Attic
- Dunfermline Astronomical Society (UK)
- Département d'Astronomie Solaire de l'Observatoire de Paris
- Data Administration Strategic Plan (US DoD)
- Data Analysis Statistics and Probability
- Delaware Association of School Psychologists
- Deliver Automated Solutions Process
- Departamento Administrativo de Saúde Pública (Brasil)
- Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (Australian Taxation Office)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für die Afrikanischen Staaten Portugiesischer Sprache (German Society for Portugugese-speaking Afican Syayes, Bonn)
- Diabetes Autoantibody Standardization Program (CDC)
- Direction de l'Appui au Secteur Privé (French: Directorate of Private Sector Support; Senegal)
- Disaster Assistance Support Program
- Disk Anti-Shock Protection (Acer)
- Distributive Analysis Stata Package (software)
- Division of Atmospheric and Space Physics (Canadian Association of Physicists)
- Drive Active/Slave Present (IDE hard disk drive pin)
- Dynamic Adaptive Speculative Pre-processor (Nvidia)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for Population Affairs (Office of Public Health and Science in the Office of the Secretary in the Department of Health and Human Services)
- Division of Advanced Studies and Policy Analysis (NIH)
- Dominica Air and Seaport Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oxford Digital specialises in digital audio signal processing for the mobile and consumer equipment sectors.
Lexicon is recognized worldwide as the premier designer and manufacturer of digital audio signal processing equipment and disk-based audio production systems for the professional audio and high-end consumer electronics industries.
For optimum audio quality the Pro-Bel digital audio signal processing module incorporates a moveable sharp low-pass filter that reduces the effects of aliasing.
Celebrating 10 years of leadership and excellence in the broadcast community, Cutting Edge is world-renowned for its innovative digital audio signal processing expertise.
In short, they are the perfect platforms for digital audio signal processing.
The CS4912's system-level integration offers a strong price/performance motivation for a transition from analog to digital audio signal processing in several consumer audio market segments.
The availability of Zoran's Digital Audio Signal Processing ICs enabled Dolby to introduce the DA20 and CP500 just in time to meet the fast growing demand for Dolby Digital installations in both new and existing cinema complexes," said David Watts, vice president/marketing of Dolby Laboratories.