today introduced its PrimeView(TM) real-time MPEG compression board for PCs, the digital audio/video component of its Digital AV-C(TM) product family.
What does DAV stand for?
DAV stands for Digital Audio/Video (connector)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DAV
We have 52 other meanings of DAV in our Acronym Attic
- Depreciated Asset Value (financial management)
- Der Audio Verlag (German audio publisher)
- Deutsche Aktuarvereinigung (German: German Actuarial Association)
- Deutsche Aussenhandels- und Verkehrsakademie (Bremen, Germany)
- Deutscher Alpenverein (German Mountaineering Association)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (German lawyers' association)
- Deutscher Apothekerverband (German: German Pharmacists Association)
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (Indian university)
- Digital Analog Video
- Digital Analyzing Voltmeter
- Disabled American Veterans
- Distributed Authoring and Versioning (HTTP extensions; aka WebDAV)
- División de Atención a la Victima (Spanish: Division of Victim Care; various locations)
- Defense Audiovisual Agency
- Delta-Amino Valeric Acid
- Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary
- Dispositif Académique de Validation des Acquis (French: Prior Academic Accreditation)
- Distributed Active Vibration Absorber (mechanical engineering)
- Downtown Aurora Visual Arts (est. 1993; Aurora, CO)
- DOE Automated Visitor Access Control System (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pinnacle Micro is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of optical storage systems for data intensive applications such as network storage, imaging, desktop publishing and pre-press; and emerging applications such as digital audio/video editing and commercial multimedia.
The third device is the CX23883 PCI audio/video broadcast decoder, which enables analog and digital audio/video capture, display, or record and playback at a later time through software or hardware audio/video codecs.
Technology offerings from Sharp Technology Ventures are derived from the six core research areas at Sharp Laboratories of America, including digital audio/video systems, multimedia and wireless communications, digital imaging systems, information technology systems, integrated circuit process technology and liquid crystal display process technology.
Creating the next generation of technologies is the goal of each of Sharp Labs' six core research and development units: Digital Audio/Video, Multimedia Communications, Digital Imaging Systems, Information Systems Technologies, IC Process Technology and LCD Process Technology.
Technology offerings from Sharp Technology Ventures primarily will be derived from the six core research areas at Sharp Laboratories of America, including digital audio/video systems, multimedia and wireless communications, digital imaging systems, information technology systems, integrated circuit process technology and liquid crystal display process technology.
This platform features all the audio and video chipsets and software necessary to integrate a digital audio/video receiver (AVR) with DVD record and playback capability, thus providing an all-in-one entertainment solution.
A high end, 8 or 10-bit broadcast video device, Io allows a user to connect professional analog or digital audio/video to an Apple PowerPC G4 or PowerBook G4 through a simple FireWire interface.