Urinary allantoin excretion and digestible organic matter intake in dairy goats.
What does DOMI stand for?
DOMI stands for Digestible Organic Matter Intake
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOMI
- Deep Ocean Mining Environmental Study
- Digest of Middle East Studies (journal)
- Document and Media Exploitation (US DOJ)
- Distributed Object Management Facility
- Department of Defense Overseas Military Facility Investment Recovery Account (US DoD)
- Department of Mental Health (various states)
- Department of Mental Hygiene
- Digest Values for Document Object Model
- David Oyedepo Ministries International (Ogun State, Nigeria)
- Dictionary of Musical Instruments (book)
- Diseases of the Most Impoverished Program (est. 2000)
- Dortmunder Mineralstoffverwertungs GmbH (German recycling company)
- Durée Minimale d'Utilisation (French: Minimum Duration of Use)
- Distributed Open Messaging Interface Network of Small and Medium Sized Industries-oriented Centres
- DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) Object-oriented Model of Intelligence Operations
- Distributed Overlay for Monitoring Internet Outbreaks
- Domestic Intelligence
- Distributed Object Management Integration System
- Demonstrate Open Messaging Interface in Computing Clusters and Storage Systems
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom (Cory Doctorow science fiction novel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Digestible organic matter intake is a major factor influencing the feed value of tropical grass (Aumont et al.
ABSTRACT : Two experiments were conducted in central Vietnam to test the hypothesis that supplementation with a concentrate, comprising rice bran (45% fresh basis), maize (49%), fish meal (3%), urea (2%) and salt (1%), up to 2% of live weight (LW)/d (dry matter (DM) basis) would linearly increase digestible organic matter intake and LW gain of yellow cattle.