What does DOSY stand for?
DOSY stands for Diffusion Ordered Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOSY
We have 1 other meaning of DOSY in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Science, Technology and Environment (various locations)
- Department of State for Trade, Industry and Employment (Gambia)
- Direction Opérationnelle des Services Techniques et Logistiques (French: Operating Division of Technical Services and Logistics)
- Department Of State Telecommunications Network
- Daily Operational Summary Update
- Daily Operations Summary (Sprint)
- Deep Oceanographic Survey Vehicle
- Department of Social Welfare (various locations)
- Department on the Status of Women (San Francisco, California)