Jordan had diffuse pontine glioma, a rare form of cancer where a tumour wraps around the brain stem, squeezing out function centres.
What does DPG stand for?
DPG stands for Diffuse Pontine Glioma (brain tumor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPG
We have 128 other meanings of DPG in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Public Guardian
- Destination Planning Guide (tourist publication)
- Deutsch-Polnische Gesellschaft (German-Polish Society, Bonn)
- Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft
- Deutsche Physiologische Gesellschaft (German)
- Deutsche Phytomedizinische Gesellschaft (German Phytomedical Society, Berlin)
- Deutsche Postgewerkschaft (German mail workers labor union)
- Development Promotion Group (India)
- Dietetic Practice Group
- Differential Pressure Gauge(s)
- Digital Pattern Generator
- Diphenyl Guanidine (rubber accelerator)
- Diplomatic Protection Group (Metropolitan Police of London)
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Direct Paintball Gear
- Direction de la Police Générale (French: General Directorate of Police)
- Director's Planning Guidance
- Directorate of Public Grievances (India)
- Disabled Persons Grant (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of the OFAC license, YM BioSciences plans to submit an IND to the FDA to allow the investigation of nimotuzumab for the treatment of children with intrinsic diffuse pontine glioma.