The Company has reported previously that one multiple myeloma patient and one diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patient completed 6 weeks of dosing in cohort 2.
What does DLBC stand for?
DLBC stands for Diffuse Large B-Cell (lymphoma)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLBC
We have 1 other meaning of DLBC in our Acronym Attic
- Docks de Limeil Brévannés (French concrete recycler)
- Don't Look Back
- Downline Builder (multi-level marketing)
- Dual Leaky Bucket
- Dual Live Buffer
- Dynamic Load Balancing
- Donald L. Blount and Associates (Chesapeake, VA)
- Downtown Lakeville Business Association (Lakeville, MN)
- Downtown Long Beach Associates (California)
- Dickey Lake Bible Camp (Trego, MT)
- Distributeur de Lubrifiants BP Castrol (French lubricants distributor)
- Doctoral Level Behaviorology Certificate
- Delta Lake Bible Conference Center (Rome, NY)
- diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Dementia of Lewy Bodies (Alzheimer's disease)
- Dictionary of Literary Biography: Documentary Series (Gale)
- Diffuse Lewy Body Disease
- Dead Last But Finished (races)
- Downlink Beamformer
- Demiantschuk Lequier Burke & Hoffinger (law firm; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accelerating apoptosis may have applications in treating cancer, while delaying apoptosis may have applications in treating certain inflammatory and ischemic diseases Senesco is sponsoring a clinical study to evaluate its first therapeutic candidate SNS01-T in multiple myeloma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and mantle cell lymphoma.
Through the project Dr Rand hopes to find less aggressive and toxic forms of treatment for children affected by the two main types of lymphoma, Burkitt lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
The morphology and staining pattern were consistent with a diagnosis of primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type (PCLBLC, LT).
Abstract Objective: Our aim was to investigate the expression of apoptosis-associated proteins (bc1-2, bcl-xl, bax, bak, bid), apoptotic index (AI) and proliferation index (PI) in germinal center B-cell-like immunophenotypic profile (GCB) and non-GCB of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
The most common histological finding in prostatic lymphoma is Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, but primary prostatic small lymphocytic lymphoma, follicular lymphomas, Burkit lymphomas, MALT lymphomas, and mantle cell lymphomas have also been reported.
The most commonly diagnosed lymphomas included diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (21%), B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (17%), and Hodgkin lymphoma (7%).
Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) constitutes 30% to 40% of adult non-Hodgkin lymphomas in Western countries, and its frequency is even higher in Asia.