This can be solved by using Diffie-Hellman key exchange protocol .
What does DHK stand for?
DHK stands for Diffie-Hellman Key (computer and information science)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DHK
We have 7 other meanings of DHK in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Harmony Interface for Video and Audio
- Deutsches Historisches Institut Warschau (German: German Historical Institute in Warsaw; Poland)
- Difaâ Hassani El Jadidi (Moroccan football club)
- Double Holliday Junction (microbiology)
- Draft Horse Journal
- Davis Hamilton Jackson Associates (investment advice; Houston, TX)
- Dix Hills Jewish Center (New York)
- Duck Head Jeans Company (clothing; Goody's; various locations)
- D Home-Otik (French electronic equipment wholesaler)
- Dansk Hyrdehunde Klub (Danish: Danish Shepherd Dog Club)
- Discharge Hose Kit
- Dortmunder Helfen Kurden (German charity)
- Durangaldeko Herri Komunikabideak
- Danmarks Hurtigste Klub Bil (Danish: Denmark's Fastest Car Club)
- Devrimci Halk Kurtulus Cephesi
- Dogal Hayati Koruma Dernegi (Society for the Protection of Nature, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
- Designing Hong Kong Harbour District
- Devrimci Halk Kurtulus Partisi (Turkish terrorist group)
- Devrimci Halk Kurtulus Partisi-Cephesi (Turkey terrorists, Revolutionist, Savior Party of People)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In our work we bigining with a study of the classical diffie-hellman key exchange that use the integer number, then we extend it using the domain of gaussian integer.
5 and DSA standards and Diffie-Hellman Key Exchanges is also included.
Note to Editors: The 'Military Strength' Scrambler uses a 32-bit processor with AES256, RSA2048, SHA-256 and Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange; the processor is Common Criteria EAL5+ certified (recognized in 25 countries as a national security level) and the encryption module is NIST certified in the USA.
SHA-1 hashing, Diffie-Hellman key exchange and the Digital Signature Algorithm are supported for system authentication.
The Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange, in a second-generation elliptic curve form, has been adopted by the U.
509 v3 Extensions, and 1,536-bit Diffie-Hellman Keys LOS GATOS, Calif.
Modular Exponentiation Accelerator - JetPKC accelerates asymmetric RSA[TM] encryption (up to 4096-bit) and Diffie-Hellman key exchange.