What does DYS- stand for?
DYS- stands for Difficult (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 21 other meanings of DYS- in our Acronym Attic
- Do You Really Want to Know?
- Dangeul-Yvré-Savigné (French volleyball club)
- Directorate of Youth and Sport (EU)
- District Youth Secretary
- Division of Youth Services
- DNA Y-Chromosome Segment (genetics)
- Do You See?
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Davis Youth Softball Association (California)
- Delaware Youth Soccer Association
- Delta Youth Soccer Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Disabled Youth South Africa (Disabled People South Africa program)
- Do You Speak American (Public Broadcasting Service documentary)
- Durango Youth Soccer Association (Colorado)
- Digitally Simulated Analog Computer
- Damn You, Stickley Bungalow! (blog)
- Did You Say Beer?
- Deltona Youth Soccer Club (Florida, USA)