--, Differential-algebraic equations and index transformation, SIAM J.
What does DAE stand for?
DAE stands for Differential-Algebraic Equation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAE
We have 91 other meanings of DAE in our Acronym Attic
- Departamento de Agua e Esgoto
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Applied Economics (various locations)
- Department of Atomic Energy (India)
- Design Academy Eindhoven (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Dial An Exchange (timeshare exchange)
- Dialysis-Associated Encephalopathy
- Dictionary of American English
- Differential Absorption Experiment (physics)
- Differential Algebraic Equation Systems
- Digidesign Audio Engine
- Digital Agenda for Europe (EU)
- Digital Antenna Electronics
- Digital Art Exhibition
- Digital Arts and Entertainment (multimedia)
- Digital Asset Exchange (file extension)
- Digital Audio Extraction (from a CD)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer
- Dirección de Asuntos Estudiantiles (Spanish: Direction of Student Affairs)
- Direct Admissions Exercise (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the case [epsilon] = 0 we get a differential-algebraic equation, when a differential equation is combined with an algebraic equation.
Approaches under this principle includes shooting method, gradient method and parametric optimization In the shooting approach (Ray and Szekely, 1973; Bryson, 1999), the optimization problem is cast into that of solving a system of differential-algebraic equations.
00 Hardcover QA372 Written primarily for students in applied sciences and engineering, this textbook on differential-algebraic equations (DAEs) covers modeling issues and analytical properties, especially in regards to electrical circuit theory.
Classical stability properties of solutions that are well-known for ordinary differential equations (ODES) are generalized to differential-algebraic equations (DAEs).