sp] is the integral of the differential scattering cross section over the angles subtended by the detector aperture at the location of the cuvette.
What does DISC stand for?
DISC stands for Differential Scattering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DISC
We have 148 other meanings of DISC in our Acronym Attic
- Death-Inducing Signaling Complex (cell apoptosis)
- Defense Industrial Supply Center
- Defense Information System Council
- Delay In Separation Code
- Dental Interactive Simulations Corporation
- Department of Information Systems Club (Arizona State University)
- Deprivation, Immediacy, Size and Contingency (behavioral reinforcement)
- Design Information System Center
- Development Information Services Clearinghouse (USAID)
- Dickinson Independent School District (Dickinson, TX)
- Digital Info Security Company (Colorado)
- Digital Information Services Center (Netherlands)
- Digital Information Systems Corporation
- Digital Integration Systems & Consultancy
- Digital Interchange Standard for Cardiology
- Digital International Switching Center
- Diplomatic Intelligence Support Center
- Direct-Injection Stratified Charge engine
- DISA Information Systems Center
- Disarmament and International Security Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
obs] (1) where: [partial derivative][sigma]/[partial derivative][ohm] = differential scattering cross-section [c.
The important physical parameters are the differential scattering cross section d[Sigma]([Omega])/d[Omega] of the scatterers, i.