2) DQPSK: Acronym for Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying.
What does DQPSK stand for?
DQPSK stands for Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DQPSK in our Acronym Attic
- Double Quarter Pounder
- Double-Quadruple Principle
- Drunken Quake Posse (gaming group)
- Dual Quadratic Programming
- Data Quality/Positional Accuracy
- Depot Quartermaster, Pearl Harbor (US Marine Corps)
- Data Quality Problem Report (US Department of Energy)
- Diplôme de Qualification en Physique Radiologique et Médicale (French: Qualification Diploma in Radiological and Medical Physics)
- Da Qiao Primary School (Singapore)
- Defending Quality Public Services (Canada)
- Dairy Queen Paradise Valley (mall; Phoenix, AZ)
- Data Quality Remediation
- Data Quality Report
- Design Quality Review (various companies)
- Designated Quality Representative
- Digital Quality Reception
- Disjoint Queuing Region
- Doses Quotidiennes Recommandées (French: Recommended Daily Dose)
- Dragon Quad Racing (UK)
- Durability, Quality & Reliability (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bookham 40Gb/s portfolio of products utilizes the Optical Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (ODQPSK) modulation scheme for 40Gb/s.
The former uses differential binary phase shift keying (DBPSK) and the latter uses differential quadrature phase shift keying (DQPSK).
Notes  Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (DQPSK): A method for modulating digital signals in which 2 bits of data are allocated to each of 4 modulated optical phases (0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees).
OTCBB:GGOX), a leading supplier of high performance electronic and electro-optic components that enable next generation 40G and 100G optical networks, today announced that its GX6261, a 40G driver for Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (DQPSK) systems, has entered mass production and is now shipping in volume with GigOptix' previously announced portfolio of GX3240 and GX3220 DQPSK receiver amplifiers to Tier 1 telecom customers.
Outline of Experiment Our experiment used the carrier suppressed return-to-zero differential quadrature phase shift keying (CSRZ-DQPSK)*1 format and ultra-wide-bandwidth amplifiers.
com), a leading supplier of high-performance ICs and modules for high-speed analog and RF applications, today extended its family of 40G serializer/deserializer (SerDes) components with the introduction of the SMI4029 multiplexer with clock multiplier unit (CMU) and SMI4039 demultiplexer with clock and data recovery (CDR), the first 40G differential quadrature phase shift keying (DQPSK) solution to be packaged in low-cost, small-form-factor surface-mount technology (SMT).
This product is the first to deliver large differential output voltage and the high data rates required for next-generation 40G Differential Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (DQPSK) and 100G optical communications applications.