Cosmic temperature fluctuations from two years of COBE differential microwave radiometers observations.
What does DMR stand for?
DMR stands for Differential Microwave Radiometer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMR
We have 156 other meanings of DMR in our Acronym Attic
- Design Maturity Review
- Design Modification Request
- Designated Marksman Rifle
- Desktop Maintenance Required
- Detailed Mission Requirements
- Determination of Mental Retardation (various locations)
- Deuteron Magnetic Resonance
- Développement, Modernisation et Recherche (French: Development, Modernization and Research)
- Device Master Record
- Dexy's Midnight Runners (band)
- Diffuse Microwave Radiation
- Diffuse Microwave Radiometer (Instrument aboard the Cosmic Microwave Background Explorer, COBE spacecraft)
- Digital Media Receiver
- Digital Media Remastering (IMAX Corp.)
- Digital Microwave Radio
- Digital Mobile Radio (open radio standard)
- Digital Modular Radio
- Dimensionally-Modeled Relational (data structure)
- Diploma of Medical Radiology
- Direct Market Reseller (Intel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Differential Microwave Radiometer (DMR) measured the temperature variations, called anisotropy.
Using COBE's differential microwave radiometer, George F.