Multi-objective differential evolution algorithm for solving engineering problems, Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol.
What does DEA stand for?
DEA stands for Differential Evolution Algorithm
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEA
We have 231 other meanings of DEA in our Acronym Attic
- Design and Environmental Analy
- Designated Examining Authority (finance)
- Detective's Endowment Association
- Detector Electronics Assembly
- Deus Ex Assassins (gaming clan)
- Development and Environment Association (Baladna Cultural Center)
- Development Education Association (London, UK)
- Diakonie Emergency Aid
- Differential Educational Achievement (sociology)
- Digital Economy Act (UK)
- Diploma de Estudios Avanzados (Spanish: Diploma of Advanced Studies)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Ambulancier (French ambulance driver certification)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Approfondies (French: Diploma of Advanced Studies; various locations)
- Direct Eigenspace Assignment
- Direct Electronic Access
- Directeurs d'Etudes Associés (French: Associate Director of Studies)
- Directly Earthed Appliances
- Director Enterprise Architecture
- Disability Employment Assistance (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, it describes differential evolution algorithm as the basis of our algorithm.
: Fast parallelization of differential evolution algorithm using MapReduce, Proceedings of the 12th annual conference on Genetic and evolutionary computation, 1113-1114, 2010