Contributed by radiologists from the US and Canada, the 72 cases are presented in groups, to allow side-by-side comparison of similar-appearing lesions, and they detail findings, diagnosis, a summary of diagnostic considerations, and differential diagnosis.
What does DDX stand for?
DDX stands for Differential Diagnosis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDX
We have 5 other meanings of DDX in our Acronym Attic
- Disc Dislocation With Reduction
- Disc Displacement With Reduction
- Department of Drinking Water Supply (Ministry of Rural Development; India)
- Downtown Disney West Side (California)
- David and Dovetta Wilson Scholarship Fund
- Deputy Director for Wargaming, Simulation, and Operations (US DoD)
- DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr (law firm, NY)
- Destroyer, Experimental (US Navy next generation ship)
- Device Dependent X (computing)
- Dialog Data Exchange
- Digital Dental Exchange (software)
- Direct Digital Amplification
- Doctors and Dentists Exemption (regulatory scheme; UK)
- Deployable Distribution Center (US DoD Defense Logistics Agency)
- Decatur-Dekalb YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Decatur, GA)
- Defining Diabetes in Youth (Wake Forest University)
- Devlet Demir Yollarý (Turkey)
- Don't Defeat Yourself
- Defense Depot, Yokosuka Japan
- Decor-D-Zign (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscular hydatidosis should be considered in the differential diagnosis of soft tissue lesions in endemic areas.
7 DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS There are many entities in the differential diagnosis of hepatic AML, and the distinction can become problematic as the adipose component decreases.
The test is also an economical approach to differential diagnosis of infectious diseases, and a small, low-cost mobile unit can extend its use beyond selected reference laboratories.
Sections on laboratory tests, imaging studies, microbiology tests, therapeutic drug monitoring and tests in differential diagnosis provide vital information for daily patient care.
In summary, PUUV infection should be considered in the differential diagnosis of multiorgan failure and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, especially in patients from PUUV-endemic areas and typical history.
Practical Differential Diagnosis in Surgical Neuropathology By Richard A.
Chapters 5 and 6 comprise Parts 1 and 2 of a discussion of the differential diagnosis of ALS.