19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI)(NASDAQ: TXN) today introduced the world's first programmable differential amplifiers (PDAs).
What does DIFAMP stand for?
DIFAMP stands for Differential Amplifier
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Diffuse Transmitter with Single Element Receiver
- Digital Intermediate Frequency to Radio Frequency
- Deutsche Immobilien Fonds AG (German: German Property Fund Ltd.)
- Deutsche Immobilien Fonds Aktiengesellschaft (German)
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria e Fisica Dell' Ambiente (Italian)
- Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting
- Division des Finances Académiques (French: Academic Finance Division)
- Documentary and Independent Film Association (est. 1990; Netherlands)
- Dumb Intellectual Fat Ass
- Digital Facsimile System
- Dynamic Implementation of Finite Automata for Performance (computing)
- Differential Acoustic Frequency Analysis & Reading
- Direction Finding & Ranging
- Direction Finding Acoustic Receiver
- Directional Frequency Analysis & Recording
- Directional Frequency and Ranging
- Digital Facsimile
- Dépannage, Installation, Formation, Création (French: Troubleshooting, Installation, Training, Establishment)
- Diplôme d'Ingénieur par la Voie de la Formation Continue (French: Engineering Degree from the Way of Continuing Education)
- Dubai International Financial Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:RFMD), a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance radio frequency components and compound semiconductor technologies, has announced the introduction of a new product family of high performance differential amplifiers for cable television (CATV) networks.
Common-mode interferences often produced by machinery or other loads in industrial environment are effectively suppressed by the balanced input of the differential amplifier.
ADI), a world leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing applications and RF ICs, today introduced a dual-channel differential amplifier for driving high speed 12- to 18-bit A/D converters.
To form a complete signal path solution, the ADC12Dxx00RF ADC can be teamed with one of National's dual-channel, digitally-controlled variable gain amplifiers (DVGA) or the LMH6554 fully differential amplifier, and LMX2541 frequency synthesizer or one of National's LMK04800 clock jitter cleaners.
A unity gain, differential amplifier is provided for remote voltage sensing.
ADF4196 Fractional-N PLL Synthesizer Key Features: * Frequency hop across GSM band in 5 os with phase settled within 20 os * 1rms phase error at 4 GHz RF output * Digitally programmable output phase * 3-wire serial interface * On-chip, low noise differential amplifier * Phase noise figure of merit: 216 dBc/Hz The ADF4151 and ADF4196 PLLs are supported by a new version of ADIsimPLL,[TM] a comprehensive PLL synthesizer design and simulation tool.
ADS1278-HT - octal simultaneous sampling 24-bit 128-KSPS ADC ** SM470R1B1M-HT - ARM7 microcontroller ** OPA211-HT - low-noise, precision operational amplifier ** OPA2333-HT - low-power, zero-drift series operational amplifier ** INA333-HT - zero-drift, low-power, single-supply instrumentation amplifier ** THS4521-HT - low-power, fully differential amplifier ** REF5025-HT - 2.