These are different ways of knowing that James is angry.
What does DWOK stand for?
DWOK stands for Different Ways of Knowing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- DownWind Outdoors (est. 2010)
- Driving While Old
- Driving While Oriental (refers to racial profiling by law enforcement)
- Dynasty Warriors Online (video game)
- Destructive Weather Operation Center (USMC)
- driving without owners consent (law enforcement)
- Driving While on Cell Phone
- Dark Warriors of Earth (World of Warcraft guild)
- Deep Well Oil and Gas, Inc. (Alberta, Canada)
- Days Work On Hand
- Dragon Warriors of Light (World of Warcraft online guild)
- Dominion World Outreach Ministries (Marion, AR church)
- Doesn't Work on My Machine
- Days Without Pay
- Deepwater Operations Plan
- dismissed for want of prosecution (criminal/civil justice)
- Drilling Well On Paper (drilling industry)
- Drafting Work Order Priority Request
- Daily/Weekly Operating Report (management)
- Double Word
Samples in periodicals archive:
By seamlessly integrating distinct forms of representation, Guez invites audiences to participate in different ways of seeing, and therefore, in different ways of knowing and understanding the complexities of the Middle East today.
The key is to claim the validity of different ways of knowing, to be critical and creative users and generators of knowledge.
Anthropologists from Europe, the Americas, and Australia examine such topics as different ways of knowing an archaeological excavation, excavation as a social practice, and Amazonian archaeology and local identities.
Vary instruction techniques to address different ways of knowing and to keep students on their toes.
We began to open up ourselves to different ways of knowing and learning.
Children at the same developmental level may have different ways of knowing and learning and different ways of demonstrating what they know (Vandergrift, 1996; Gardner, 1999).
Respectively, they contribute an important understanding of the processes and dimensions of communicating, and of the different ways of knowing and interpreting reality.