Different strokes for different folks and all that.
What does DSFDF stand for?
DSFDF stands for Different Strokes for Different Folks
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Denis Szalkowski Formateur Consultant (French consulting)
- Die Schweizer Fussball Community (German: The Swiss Football Community; Switzerland)
- Division of Sanitation Facilities Construction (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Dose-Spike Frequency Curve
- Doubly-Selective Fading Channel
- Durham Sixth Form Centre (UK)
- Desert School Federal Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- Deep Sea Fisheries Development Project
- Direction des Systèmes Financiers Décentralisés (French: Decentralized Financial Systems Branch)
- Discrete Simulation of Fluid Dynamics (conference)
- Disability Standards for Education (Disability Discrimination Act; Australia)
- Distribution Service France Europe
- Draft Supplement to the Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Dam Short Film Festival (Nevada)
- Dave Stephen Frederick Frost (France)
- Deleted/Superseded Federal Item Identification Number File
- Digital Short Film Fest
- Downflow Stationary Fixed Film
- Deep Sky Field Guide (astronomy)
- Dell Services Federal Government
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brady's no-nonsense 'run them' approach is not to everybody's taste, but different strokes for different folks.
Different strokes for different folks, admits Troy.
I guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks.
So, different strokes for different folks, I suppose.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess, but trust me when I tell you this is a movie for everybody.
Because if he is putting on an act it's a case of different strokes for different folks.
Different Strokes for Different Folks Think about the people you lead.