The formulas were developed from studies that compared cystatin C concentrations with measured GFRs by using such exogenous markers as iohexol, diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid or 51Cr-EDTA clearance (4).
What does DTPA stand for?
DTPA stands for Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetic Acid (a chelator)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTPA
We have 43 other meanings of DTPA in our Acronym Attic
- Drug Testing Program
- Drug Therapy Problem (healthcare)
- Dube Tradeport
- Duties and Taxes Paid (service; DHL Group)
- Dynamic Threat Protection (Internet Security Systems)
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol
- Dynamique Terrestre et Planétaire (French: Terrestrial and Planetary Dynamics; research)
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Diethyl Triamine Penta-Acetic
- Diethylene Triamine Pentacetate (rheumatology)
- Discrete-Time Process Algebra
- Dithiophosphoric Acid
- Downtown Palo Alto (Palo Alto, CA)
- Drug Testing Program Administrative Manager
- Damparis Tavaux Poker Club (France)
- Daroupakhsh Trade Promotion Company (Iran)
- Desert Tortoise Preserve Committee, Inc.
- Discrete-Time Poisson Channel
- District Technology Planning Committee (Mexico)
- District Tourism Promotion Council (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radiogardase (Prussian Blue insoluble capsules) helps promote the excretion of radioactive cesium, and sodium and calcium diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA) promotes the excretion of radioactive plutonium.
The DMSA and diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA) studies revealed that the right kidney had normal configuration whereas no functional renal tissue was present in the left.
5 g/L bovine [gamma]-globulin, 20 [micro]mol/L diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid, 20 mg/L Cherry Red] and wash solution [5 mmol/L Tris-HCl (pH 7.
3], 5 g of bovine serum albumin, 10 mg of diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid, and 0.