RPI), Santa Ana, CA, has obtained confirmation that its Omega-3 30% Fish Oil Softgels have been verified through the USP Dietary Supplement Verification Program (DSVP), earning the right to use the USP Verified Mark on its product label.
What does DSVP stand for?
DSVP stands for Dietary Supplement Verification Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSVP
We have 1 other meaning of DSVP in our Acronym Attic
- Distribution Source de Vie Humanitaire (Canadian food bank)
- Deux Sèvres Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle company)
- Diluted Sludge Volume Index
- Design, Specification, and Verification of Interactive Systems
- Derval Saint-Vincent Judo (French martial arts association)
- Domain-Specific Visual Languages
- Doppler Sonar Velocity Log
- Distress Scale for Ventilated Newborn Infants (behavorial pain assessment)
- Digital Simultaneous Voice Over Data
- Dallas Social Venture Partners (Dallas, TX)
- Digital Sync Validation Processing
- Divisional Senior Vice President
- Director Support Vehicles Program Management (Department of National Defense, Canada)
- Designer Servers (UK virtual server hosting company)
- Diastolic Systolic Velocity Ratio
- Digital Satellite Video Receiver
- Deployable Seismic Verification System
- Dialogue Sénart Val de Seine (French occupational health association)
- Digital Switching Voice System
- Dismounted Soldier Video System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Tishcon has received Certification from the USP under their Dietary Supplement Verification Program (DSVP) for 7 of their Q-Gel products.
The USP's Dietary Supplement Verification Program (DSVP) mark signifies that the product has undergone rigorous independent testing by USP, officials with the organization said at a teleconference.
In 2002, in an effort to further help quality supplement manufacturers self-regulate and build consumer confidence, USP created a comprehensive dietary supplement verification program.
Manufactured by Pharmavite, Nature Made was the first line of dietary supplements to earn a third-party quality seal of approval through the United States Pharmacopeia's Dietary Supplement Verification Program.
Pharmacopeia Dietary Supplement Verification Program (USP-DSVP) mark, which indicates that the manufacturer has complied with certain standards.
In other news, Inverness Medical Innovations, Waltham, MA, has joined USP's Dietary Supplement Verification Program (DSVP), along with Weider Nutrition International, Salt Lake City, UT.
Pharmacopeia (USP) Dietary Supplement Verification Program (DSVP), a voluntary program similar to their mandatory pharmaceutical verification program.