Part of Crunch Pak's role as a national strategic partner is to support the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate messages, such as Make Half Your Plate Fruits and Vegetables.
What does DGAC stand for?
DGAC stands for Dietary Guidelines for Americans (USDA and US DHHS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGAC
We have 10 other meanings of DGAC in our Acronym Attic
- Dumfries and Galloway Arts Association
- Department of General Assembly Affairs and Conference Services (United Nations Secretariat)
- Dirección General de Asuntos Ambientales Energía (Spanish: General Directorate of Environmental Energy; Peru)
- Dangerous Goods Advisory Bulletin (US FAA)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Abstammungsbegutachtung (German: German Society for Parentage Verification)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Angewandte Biostase eV (German: German Society for Applied Biostasis)
- Directorate General of Budget, Accounting & Statistics
- Dangerous Goods Advisory Council (Australia)
- Dense-Graded Asphalt Concrete
- Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee
- Dirección General de Aeronáutica Civil (Spanish: Direction General of Civil Aeronautics; Mexico)
- Dirección General de Aviación Civil (Spanish: Directorate General of Civil Aviation; Guatemala)
- Direction Générale de l’Aviation Civile (French: Directorate General of Civil Aviation)
- Department for General Assembly and Conference Management (United Nations)
- Direction Générale des Affaires Culturelles et Techniques (French: General Directorate of Cultural Affairs and Technology; French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs)
- Directorate General of Anti-Dumping and Allied Duties (India)
- Domaine de Gestion d'Administration (French: Administrative Management Field)
- Don't Give A Damn
- Dual Grating-Assisted Directional Coupler
- Direction Générale Adjointe du Développement Social (French: Deputy General Directorate of Social Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans As required by Congressional law every five years, the 2010 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee issued the seventh edition of the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans upon review of the scientific evidence of the most current information on diet and health.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The new icon replaces the food pyramid as the federal government's primary food group symbol and is based on the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
According to Anna Maria Siega-Riz, a professor of maternal and child health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a member of the IOM committee, the newly revised Dietary Guidelines for Americans, which emphasize fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, provided the framework for the committee's recommended changes to the WIC food packages.
The Dietary Guidelines for Americans says to consume as little trans as possible, and the Food and Drug Administration is requiring that food labels list trans fat beginning next January.
= 1 serving (1/2 cup) of vegetables *** = 1 serving (1/2 cup) of fruit or fruit juice [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] * BASED ON A 2,000-CALORIE DIET SOURCE: THE DIETARY GUIDELINES FOR AMERICANS This brochure from the U.
Former Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Tommy Thompson and the former Secretary of Agriculture, Ann Veneman, got together on January 12th to release the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005.
For information on the 2005 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, go online to www.