While making these repairs, the partnership will also complete a reformer catalyst regeneration and a diesel hydro-treater catalyst replacement that were scheduled to be performed later in the year.
What does DHT stand for?
DHT stands for Diesel Hydro-Treater
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHT
We have 66 other meanings of DHT in our Acronym Attic
- Davidson, Hendry, Srba and Yeo (economic forecasting team)
- dance.house.trance (band)
- Danger Hardcore Team (record label)
- Dartington Hall Trust (UK)
- David Hume Tower (Edinburgh University)
- Decimation-Hadamard Transform
- Dehydrogenation Heat Treatment
- Delayed Hypersensitivity Test (immunology)
- Dental Hi Tec (France)
- Deputy Head Teacher (UK)
- Digital Home Theater
- Directly Heated Triode
- Discrete Harley Transform
- Distillate Hydrotreater (refinery processing unit)
- Distributed Hash Table (network storage)
- District Health Team (various locations)
- Diversity Handover Trunk
- Dobhoff Tube (feeding tube)
- Documents pour l'Histoire des Techniques (French: Documents for the History of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low-sulphur diesel: To help enhance the quality of domestic transportation fuels, Saudi Aramco in 2010 completed the construction of a new diesel hydro-treater plant at Ras Tanura refinery.
HPCL) for their diesel hydro-treater projects in the Visakh refinery, on the east coast of India.