Wayne is a 9-year member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Dielectric and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS), and is a member of numerous industry associations including the American Chemical Society and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
What does DEI stand for?
DEI stands for Dielectric and Electrical Insulation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEI
We have 107 other meanings of DEI in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Electronics and Information (various locations)
- Departmento Ecuménico de Investigaciones (Ecumenical Research Department; San Jose, Costa Rica)
- Design Engine Inspection
- Detection Equivalent Irradiance
- Detroit Entrepreneurship Institute, Inc.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Development Engineering Inspection
- Development Exchange, Incorporated
- Device Engineering Inc.
- Devon and Exeter Institution (est. 1813; UK)
- Diesel Engine Inspection
- Diffraction Enhanced Imaging
- Digestible Energy Intake
- Dimosia Epichirisi Ilektrismou (Greek: Public Power Company)
- Direct Exhaust Injection
- Directed Electronics Inc.
- Direction de l'Environnement et de l'Intervention (French: Directorate of Environment and Response; Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Directorate for European Integration (Bosnia and Herzegovnia)
- Distance Education Initiative (University of Edinburgh; UK)
- Distance Education Institution (various locations)