This guidebook from the Diecasting Development Council relates real-life experiences from US OEMs and includes a 14-point checklist that can protect you from the "hidden costs" of buying offshore die cast components.
What does DDC stand for?
DDC stands for Diecasting Development Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDC
We have 318 other meanings of DDC in our Acronym Attic
- Detection Data Converter
- Detector Dewar Cooler
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- Devasarana Development Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Développement et Dynamique Commerciale (French: Development and Business Dynamics)
- Device-Dependent Command
- Dewey Decimal Classification
- Diamond Dealer Club
- Dideoxycytosine (antiviral drug)
- Diebold Direct Connection
- Difícil de Creer (Spanish: Hard to Believe; TV show; Mexico)
- Digital Data Cell (NASA)
- Digital Data Computer
- Digital Data Control
- Digital Distribution Channel (software)
- Digital Divide Council
- Digital Documentation Center (various universities)
- Digital Downconverter
- Digital Dynamic Convergence
- Digital to Digital Converter
Samples in periodicals archive:
While tending to the booth AFS shared with the Diecasting Development Council and the Ductile Iron Marketing Group, I found myself caught in a discussion with a young automotive engineer about the merits of the lost foam process.
The AFS Marketing Division Diecasting Development Council (DDC) and Ductile Iron Marketing Group (DIMG) joined together for a "Metalcasting: Giving Form to Innovation" exhibit at the 2003 Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress & Expo in March.