whose lyrics declare "I'd rather die with honor than live under oppression.
What does DWH stand for?
DWH stands for Die with Honor (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DWH
We have 15 other meanings of DWH in our Acronym Attic
- Defatted Wheat Germ Protein
- Department of Women and Gender Studies (Makerere University; Kampala, Uganda)
- Digital Waveform Generator System
- Drinking Water Ground Water
- Data Warehouse
- David Ward Hypnosis
- David Wilson Homes
- Deepwater Horizon (oil rig)
- Destination Weddings & Honeymoons (magazine)
- DISA WESTHEM
- Dog Will Hunt (band)
- Domestic Water Heater
- Doubtful Will Hold (fire service)
- During Working Hours
- Don't Worry, Have a Homebrew
- Displaced Workers Health Benefits Program
- Deep Water High Capacity
- Distributed Water-Heat Coupled Model
- Duane Waters Health Center (Michigan Department of Corrections; Jackson, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mendenhall's right to be a skeptic, but there is only one side to the 9-11 terrorist attacks and only one lesson to be learned - what it means to live and die with honor.
The problem is not that Antar cannot again be born; it is not that, once born, he cannot die with honor.