One of its veterans - Councilman Hal Bernson - last week provided the six new members with a dictionary of acronyms developed by his staff over the years.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Dictionary of Acronyms
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Occult Armament (Hyrda)
- Department Of the Army
- Department on Aging
- Deposit Only Account
- Design Organisation Approval
- Designated Overhaul Activity
- Designated/Delegated Option Authorization
- Desired Order of Arrival
- Deutsch Ostafrika (German East Africa, modern Tanzania)
- Devils on Asphalt (motorcycle club)
- Direct Obligation Authority
- Direction Of Arrival
- Director of Administration
- Disciples of Anarchy (gaming)
- Disciples of Annihilation (techno band)
- Disciples Of Apocalypse (WWF wrestlers)
- Dispatch of Army (gaming)
- Disposizioni Organizzative Annuali (Italian: Annual Organizational Provisions)
- Distributed Objects and Applications
- District Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/~brendan/kids-homework> not only includes a Webster's Dictionary, but also Roget's Thesaurus and a dictionary of acronyms and abbreviations.
For example, we have one of the world's best VR Links pages, and our VR Lexicon and Dictionary of Acronyms can really help when a strange word or abbreviation crops up.