Our first photograph shows the star of the sale, which is a very rare demo disc by Dick James Music Limited, on a 45rpm onesided record of Help
What does DJM stand for?
DJM stands for Dick James Music (record label)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJM
We have 9 other meanings of DJM in our Acronym Attic
- Dr JK Mulloy Elementary (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Direktorat Jenderal Kekayaan Negara (Indonesian: Directorate General of State Assets)
- Donoho, Johnstone, Kerkyacharian and Picard (mathematics)
- Davy Jones Locker (band)
- Dépôt des Jeux Linux (French: Filing of Linux Games)
- Doctor John Lee Institute (Oregon City, OR)
- Dow Jones Local Media Group (Middletown, NY)
- Dalhousie Journal of Legal Studies
- Distal Jakob London Wrist Disease-Secondary
- Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium (Danish: Royal Academy of Music; Denmark)
- Diffuse Jammer Multi-path
- Director Joint Staff Memorandum
- Distributed Job Manager (ACL)
- Don't Judge Me
- Double J. Motorwerks (Portland, OR)
- Der Junge Mit Der Gitarre (German:the boy with the guitar; singer Tobias Schacht)
- Dublin Java Meetup Group (Ireland, UK)
- Anti-Dugesia Japonica Myosin Heavy Chain-A
- Diamond Jewellery and Management Institute (Antwerp, Belgium)
- Dixieland Jazz Mailing List
Samples in periodicals archive:
And for Karen, who has performed semi-professionally in the pubs and clubs of SouthWales since she was 15, the chance to break into the music industry is a second bite of the cherry - she was once offered a recording contract by the Dick James Music Company when she was 17 but declined the offer in favour of pursuing her dream of a career in health.
Words and music Allan Smethurst Copyright 2000: Sound Recording Singing Postman/ Anglian Music: 01493 720843 Copyright 1964: Un\iversal Dick James Music.