There would be building bridges sessions on trade and investment, diaspora philanthropy, diaspora knowledge network, media and entertainment, health for all: role of diaspora, and increased interaction with diaspora women.
What does DKN stand for?
DKN stands for Diaspora Knowledge Network (UNESCO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DKN
We have 1 other meaning of DKN in our Acronym Attic
- Downtown Kingston Management District (Jamaica)
- Darren Keeny Movie Experience (entertainment blog)
- Darrel Kreighbaum Memorial Library (Port Orange, FL)
- Dum Kultury Mesta Ostravy (Czech: Ostrava House of Culture; Czech Republic)
- Design Knowledge Management System (software project)
- Deutsche Knochenmarkspenderdatei (German Marrow Donor Program)
- Distributed Key Management System (IBM Corp.)
- Distributed Knowledge Management System
- Dynamic Kernel Module Support
- Diabetes Knowledge (assessment scale)
- Distributed Knowledge Network (Iowa State University)
- Domain Key Normal Form
- Des Kaisers Neue Kleider (German: The Emperor's New Clothes; clothing boutique)
- Det Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskab (Norwegian: The Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters)
- Donna Karan New York
- Darren Kramer Organization (band)
- Deeltijds Kunst Onderwijs (Dutch: Part-Time Art Education)
- Defense Knowledge Online
- Delta Kappa Omicron (fraternity)
- Don't Know Option (surveys)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Diaspora Knowledge Network for improving the skills of professional expatriates has also been set up.