March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bartram luxury apartment complex has entered into a partnership with UF&Shands and will donate a fully furnished apartment to provide a home away from home for the families of infants born with congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH).
What does DIH stand for?
DIH stands for Diaphragmatic Hernia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIH
We have 32 other meanings of DIH in our Acronym Attic
- Days in Hell
- Deer in Headlights
- Délégué Interrégional Handicap (French: Interregional Delegate Handicap)
- Département Interfacultaire d'Histoire (French: Interfaculty Department of History; Switzerland)
- Department of Indian Health (Colorado)
- Derecho Internacional Humanitario (International Humanitarian Law)
- Designated Industrial Hygienist
- Détachement d'Intervention Héliporté (French: Posting Heliport Intervention)
- Deutsche Industrie Holding (German: German Industrial Holding)
- Diagnostic Immobilier Habitat (French: Diagnostic Real Habitat)
- Digital Image Hub (SlidePath Ltd.)
- Diploma in Industrial Health (British)
- Droit International Humanitaire (International Humanitarian Law)
- Drum in Hat (parking brake system)
- Davis Inline Hockey Association (Woodland, CA)
- Dubai International Hotel Apartments
- Dunedin Ice Hockey Association (New Zealand)
- Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition
- Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education (Pakistan)
- Diploma in Hardware Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evah Mary Roughead, from Gateshead, was just three days old when she passed away in July with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH).
Congenital diaphragmatic hernia occurs in one in 2,000-5,000 births and accounts for 8% of all major congenital defects.
He had a right-sided congenital diaphragmatic hernia which doctors told her was "very rare".
Because he was born with a diaphragmatic hernia one of Kyle's lungs was badly damaged meaning he spent his entire life on an oxygen supply and was unable to talk.
She had a diaphragmatic hernia, or a hole in her diaphragm.
Congenital diaphragmatic hernia Congenital diaphragmatic hernias (CDH) are potentially life-threatening lesions that result from an anatomical defect in the diaphragm that permits abdominal contents to herniate into the thoracic cavity.
3%) cases; congenital diaphragmatic hernia in 18 (7%) patients; abdominal wall defect in 14 children (5.