Diane von Furstenberg comments, "I really loved the challenge of translating my designs into the first DVF for Gap collection.
What does DVF stand for?
DVF stands for Diane von Furstenberg (fashion designer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DVF
We have 15 other meanings of DVF in our Acronym Attic
- DoD(Department of Defense) Value Engineering Services Office (US DoD)
- Delaware Valley Earth Science Society
- Department of Vocational Education and Training (various locations)
- Directors for Veterans' Employment and Training
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Doctor of Veterinary Science
- Digital Video Evaluation Module (Texas Instruments)
- Dinh Vu Economic Zone (Hai Phong, Vietnam)
- Dansk Vægtløftnings-Forbund
- Dharmavijaya Foundation (est. 1977)
- Digital Video Format
- Digital Vision France (picture enhancement systems)
- Digital Visual Fortran (software)
- Dijonnaise de Voies Ferrées (French railway)
- Displacement Vector Field
- Document Viewing Facility
- Danish Veterinary and Food Administration (Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries; Denmark)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse und Anlagenberatung (German)
- Division of Fine Arts (College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; North Dakota State University; Fargo, ND)
- Davao Volunteer Fire Brigade (Phillipines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The worlds of fashion and technology collided on Sunday at the Diane von Furstenberg show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York when the designer presented her modern princess-inspired Spring 2013 collection along with Google co-founder Sergey Brin, who used the show as a launching pad for the latest tech trend, Google Glass.
Diane von Furstenberg and Marc Jacobs were prominent Clinton supporters, but both loyally - or disloyally, depending on your point of view - stuck with the Democrats and bigged up Barack.
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Red checked dress, pounds 12 @ Primark' shoes, pounds 8 @ Asda Living, Glasgow Fort' Looks like.
Immensely flattering, it can emphasise a tiny waist - or create the illusion that you have one - while enhancing your assets up top Diane Von Furstenberg is the undisputed Queen of the wraps.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] DAY-TO-EVENING BLUSH Day: Wrap dress, Diane von Furstenberg ($325); pearls, A.
Michael Musto, reporting on Barry Diller's marriage to Diane von Furstenberg (with Diller), in the February 14-20 issue of The Village Voice "They were uncomfortable with the drugs or any sort of homosexuality.
Diane von Furstenberg comments, "As a proud mother and grandmother I am so excited to create a capsule collection for children with the superstar retailer, Gap.