Diamond drill hole WL-009 was completed in late November and was subsequently tested with borehole electromagnetic surveys.
What does DDH stand for?
DDH stands for Diamond Drill Hole (mining, exploration stage)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDH
We have 50 other meanings of DDH in our Acronym Attic
- Daventry & District Housing (UK)
- Death Domain Homologous Region
- Decision Diffie-Hellman
- Dentsu Digital Holdings (Japan)
- Departamento de Desarrollo Humano (Spanish: Department of Human Development; Mexico)
- Department of Dental Hygiene (various universities)
- Destroyer-Carrying Helicopter
- Developmental Dysplasia of Hip
- Développement Durable Hospitalier (French: Sustainable Hospital)
- Dewsbury and District Hospital (UK)
- Direct-to-Digital Holography
- Disciples of the Darkhand (gaming forum)
- Dissociated Double Hypertropia
- District Director of Health (various organizations)
- Document Drafting Handbook
- Dorothy Day House
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Digital Data Handling and Display System
- Dallas Dream Horse Academy (Dallas, TX)
- Danish District Heating Association (heating company member organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EBM completed a comprehensive review of the project, geological mapping, serial surveying, trenching, two underground diamond drill holes and six surface diamond drill holes.
Several diamond drill holes have been drilled by the 3rd brigade on this property and these results will be available in the near future.
Vertical diamond drill hole No 144 encountered two zones as follows: From 39 to 83 meters depth: 44 meters (144 ft) assayed 9.
73 oz/t Ag within diamond drill hole 1, and 65 feet (19.
The first diamond drill hole will test the new, wide, and highly conductive geophysical target which is related to the recently drilled high grade gold mineralization (see Young-Shannon's press releases of March 8, and May 24, 2005).
included 199 vertical diamond drill holes and reverse circulation holes totaling 99,436 lineal feet.
The two diamond drill holes were made from one setup on the floor of the past producing molybdenum open pit to test for mineralization in the southwest and northwest pit wall areas.