14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
What does DMDD stand for?
DMDD stands for Diamond Discoveries International Corp. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMDD
- Deuch Méhari Dyane du Barrois (French car club)
- Defense Management Data Center
- Defense Manpower Data Center
- Delayed Memory Dependence Checking (computing)
- Digital Marketing & Design Consultancy Ltd. (UK)
- Digital Media Data Center (Ascent Media Group)
- Disk Memory Drive Controller
- Droit Médical et Dommage Corporel (French: Bodily Injury and Medical Law)
- Defense Medical Data Dictionary
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Distributed Multiplexing, Distributed Demultiplexing
- Dual Metal Dual Dielectric (semiconductor technology)
- Department of Medical and Dental Education (UK)
- Dolley Madison Digital Edition (correspondence archive)
- 2,2'-Dimorpholino Diethyl Ether (polyurethane catalyst)
- Despite My Deepest Fear (band)
- Digital Map Data Format (computing)
- Distributed Management Data Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
PGE's are at the centre of technological and environmental advances in the fields of autocatalysts and alternative fuel sources (fuel cells) NEW YORK -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
NEW YORK -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
DMDD To Expand Its Presence Within The Financial Community NEW YORK, July 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
RECENT SAMPLING HAS CONFIRMED THE POSSIBILITY OF FINDING ECONOMIC GRADES OF PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM" NEW YORK, June 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
NEW YORK -- (Investrend Research Syndicate) Diamond Discoveries International Corp.
NEW YORK, June 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diamond Discoveries International Corp.