Tenders are invited for RC 19 - Trelex - Cone of Derbi - Civil engineering Detailed Description of product: "Changing the crossroads RC 19 - RC 12 by forming a circle with the following characteristics: - An outside diameter of 30 m, - 1050 mA earthworks, - Demolition old coatings 2 900 mA (1,150 to) - Expansion and setting foundation 1,300 mA - Laying of curbs and paved areas 390 m 115 mA, - Collectors clear waters 130 m, - New bituminous 2,700 mA (1,700 to).
What does D30 stand for?
D30 stands for Diameter of 30 (particle measurement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D30
- Detroit 3 (North American Automobile Manufacturing)
- Device Mode 3 (full-off power state, computing)
- Diablo 3 (gaming)
- Direct Data Distribution
- Direct-Data Domain (least squares method)
- Dirty Three (Australian band)
- Doom 3 (game)
- Dynamic Document Drafting (Microsystems software)
- Third Generation Channel Bank (24 Channels on T1)
- 30-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 328 (airliner)
- Dose Yielding 37% Survival
- Decide, Detect, Deliver, and Assess (US DoD)
- Design 3 Architecture (architectural firm; Monroeville, PA)
- Direct 3D
- Display in 3-Dimensions
- Direct 3D Retained Mode
- Digital Document Discourse Environment
- Division 3 Girls
- Debugged, Documented, Delivered Lines of Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
KPIOS recently delivered to ABB some 117,387 m of carbon steel spirally welded pipes with a diameter of 30 inches and wall thickness of 0.
In the Japanese Agricultural Standards (JAS) for logs (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan 2007a), logs with a top-end diameter less than 14 cm are defined as small logs, those with a top-end diameter of 14 to less than 30 cm are defined as medium logs, and those with a top-end diameter of 30 cm or more are defined as large logs.
The coin will have a diameter of 30 mm and weigh 9.
The body of the woman was pulled out of the well, which was 85 meters deep and had a diameter of 30 cm, on March 2.
This drill has a diameter of 30 centimeters as well, and would have to be widened for the rescue.
The second drill will initially be used to enlarge the supply chute to a diameter of 30 centimetres.
It has an internal diameter of 30 metres and can house up to 150 cattle.