In 2005, the NNIS, the Dialysis Surveillance Network (DSN) and the National Surveillance System for Healthcare Workers (NaSH) were combined to create the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN).
What does DSN stand for?
DSN stands for Dialysis Surveillance Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSN
We have 133 other meanings of DSN in our Acronym Attic
- Dejerine-Sottas Neuropathy
- Delivery Status Notification (SMTP)
- Delta Scuti Network
- Department Service Number
- Dependable Systems and Networks
- Deployed Soldiers Network
- Dermal Septic Necrosis
- Device Serial Number
- Devil Sticks Network
- Diabetes Specialist Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Dialysis Surveillance Network provides a novel way of tracking hospitalization, antimicrobial use, and selected infections in hemodialysis outpatients (24).