Abstract Data from the Canadian Organ Replacement Registry (CORR) and the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS) were used to determine whether practice patterns have changed in Canada since the introduction of the Canadian Society of Nephrology (CSN) Guidelines in 1999.
What does DOPPS stand for?
DOPPS stands for Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Degenerate Optical Parametric Oscillator (optics)
- Delivery Order Project Officer (US EPA)
- Director of Plant Operations
- Dairy Options Pilot Program
- Departmental Order for Purchases/Payments
- Director of Physical Planning
- Directory of Published Proceedings (journal)
- Division of Professional Practice (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
- Dropped Object Prevention Program
- Description of Proposed Action and Alternatives
- Defense Order Priority Rating
- Department of Parks and Recreation (various locations)
- Deutsche Online Presse Agentur
- Distributed Object-oriented Programmable Real-time Architecture
- Doppler Radar
- Date Of Departure
- Dakota Ojibway Police Service
- Danish Optical Society
- Department of Public Safety
- Difference of Perfect Squares (factorizing quadratics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anemia Management and Outcomes From 12 Countries in the Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS).
The Dialysis Outcomes and Practice Patterns Study (DOPPS) has been able to identify treatment factors that are modifiable and that likely can lead to longer, healthier lives for dialysis patients.